What Personal Information We Collect from You
Like most other internet sites, we collect personal information that you provide us or authorize us to collect as you use our Website (such as when you register for an account and when you use that account) or our products and services. This may include the following:
- contact information (such as name, address, postal code, e-mail address and telephone number);
- social media profile information (such as username and other profile data);
- financial and billing information (such as credit card number and expiration date);
- demographic information (such as gender, age and occupation) and information about individual preferences; and
- any other information you may transmit to us or authorize us to collect from you or a third party in connection with our products and services.
We will not, as a condition of supplying you with any of our products or services, require you to consent to the collection, use or disclosure of personal information beyond that required to fulfill the specific purpose for which the personal information is being provided.
How We Protect Personal Information
We use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the personal information that we collect is protected against loss, theft and unauthorized access. This protection applies to information stored in both electronic and hard copy form. Access to such personal information is restricted to selected employees or representatives on a need to know basis. We retain your personal information for as long as is prudent to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and to comply with applicable law.
How We Use Personal Information
We use your personal information:
- to provide you with a personalized experience on our Website, interactive communications, and personalized products and services;
- to administer the Website and our products and services;
- to research, develop, manage, protect and improve our Website and our products and services;
- to let you know about new products and services that may interest you;
- to develop and maintain our relationship with you and to communicate with you;
- to bill you for our products and services that you purchase and to collect payment.; and
- as required by law.
What Personal Information We Disclose and Do Not Disclose
We do not disclose to third parties the identity of who purchases our products or services or the price that an identifiable individual or entity has paid for our products or services. For example, if you purchase one of our domain names, we will not disclose your identity or the price that you paid for the domain name.
We also reserve the right to disclose and transfer personal information to a third party as required by law or requested by law enforcement authorities or in connection with a proposed or actual purchase, sale, lease, merger, or other type of acquisition, transfer, conveyance or financing of us or all or any portion of our business.
When you visit our Website, we may place a text file called a “cookie” in the browser directory of your computer’s hard drive. A cookie is a small piece of information that a website can store on your web browser and later retrieve. The cookie cannot be read by any website other than the one that set up the cookie. Some browsers can be set to reject all cookies. If you choose to modify your browser in this manner, some pages of our Website might not function properly.
Links to Third Party Sites
Our Website may offer links to other third party websites. You should be aware that operators of linked websites also may collect your personal information when you link to their websites. We are not responsible for how those third parties collect, use or disclose personal information. Please familiarize yourself with their privacy policies before providing them with your personal information.
Location of Personal Information
We and our affiliates and third party service providers may process, transmit and store personal information in the country where you are located as well as in any other country where the laws regarding personal information may be less stringent than the laws of your country.
Knowledge and Consent
Correcting or Updating Personal Information
* * *